P: 877-628-1286

F: 949.271.4860

Frequently Asked Questions

These are some of the most asked about topics when it comes to California judgment enforcement for any size case.

What Amount of Money is Recoverable under a Judgment?

Any questions related to the amount of money and/or assets that can be claimed in the judgment recovery process are discussed.

Period of Time Needed During Judgment Enforcement

Judgment Renewal Pointers:

Domestication of Judgments

SK Judgment regularly domesticates judgments to enforce out-of-state (sister state) and foreign country judgments in California, as well as California money judgments in other jurisdictions and/or against property in other jurisdictions. In general, this involves one of four types of litigation:


A default judgment is obtained by the plaintiff when the defendant does not file a response to the Summons and Complaint, or does not appear at the hearing.